From AMPPS Wiki
Check Security Status of AMPPS
- In AMPPS Enduser Panel, click on Security Center.
- Here you will know the security status of AMPPS, phpMyAdmin & MySQL. i.e if the status is Unsecured that means the password of corresponding subject is not set.
- To secure AMPPS with a password follow:
- To secure MySQL with a password follow:
- To secure phpMyAdmin with a password. Open phpMyAdmin Configuration file config.inc.php located in path/to/AMPPS/phpMyAdmin, find this line: $cfg['Servers'][$i]['auth_type'] = 'config'; and change it to
$cfg['Servers'][$i]['auth_type'] = 'cookie';
$cfg['Servers'][$i]['auth_type'] = 'http';
Note: Login Details will be same as MySQL's root details.
- When all the Subjects are secured with password, you will see "Secured" in front of each Subject.