Installing Laravel Framework
Laravel Installation on Windows
- Select php 5.4 version or above.
- Add Your Ampps Php path in environment variable.
- go to My computer properties --> Advanced System settings --> Enviroment Variables --> System Variables --> path
- put ";" and Add your Ampps php path eg: "path\to\Ampps\php" put semicolon in the end ";"
- Download Composer.phar setup and install it.
- Open command prompt go to Ampps/www directory(cd directory name), download Laravel zip file.
Composer global require "laravel/installer=~1.1"
- Installation process also requires Git to be installed on the server to successfully complete the installation.
- If you not have GIT installed on your system:-
- Download Git and install it. https://windows.github.com/
- Install Laravel Via Composer Create-Project.
Composer create-project laravel/laravel project_name
- Run Ampps, open web browser and go to.
Laravel Installation on Mac OS X
- php version 5.4 or above.
- make sure you Enabled all this extensions.
- Mcrypt PHP Extension.
- OpenSSL PHP Extension.
- Mbstring PHP Extension.
- Tokenizer PHP Extension.
- Add Ampps php path in bash file. Open Terminal and run following command.
- Check your php path is added or not by using this command "which php" and check version with this command php -v
- To install Laravel you need composer.phar install it with this command.
sudo curl -sS https://getcomposer.org/installer | php
- Move composer to user/bin directory then you can access it as globally.
sudo mv composer.phar /usr/local/bin/composer
- Type composer in command prompt and check whether it is running or not.
- Create Laravel project via Composer. First go to Ampps/www directory
- cd /Applicaitions/Ampps/www
composer create-project laravel/laravel Test_Laravel
- It will take some time to execute.
- Run Ampps open web browser and go to.